Here at TER HQ we are constantly watching updates on current updates on Corona Virus.  It’s looking likely we will have to postpone until later this year if we can fix a date.  We will update all  who are taking part via email, social media and on here.  

This message is likely to be sent this weekend 21/22 March


Leave a Reply